maandag 20 september 2010

Tagged!

I get tagged by Little-Z! Thank you!!

4 things in my bag:


4 things in my desks drawer:


4 favorite things in my bedroom:
  • our mattrasses still lying on the floor as our bedroom isn't finished yet
  • rose quartz
  • a panorama view of woodland
  • white fluff from the white fluffmonster, well maybe not favorite, but the beast itself is. Although I cannot call him Thing, or I will be eaten.


4 things I always wanted to do but did not do (yet)
  • run on a (n almost) daily base, lets say just frequently
  • horse riding through the woods
  • have chicken and a chicken coop
  • dance naked in the moonlight in a warm summer rain


4 thing you enjoy very much at the moment:
  • autumn!!!!!
  • legwarmers
  • crocheting hats and a bedspread
  • spinning yummie yarns


4 songs you can't get out of your head: In my defense, I work with kids.


4 things you do not know about me:
  • I have a large, and by large I mean large, repertoire of bert & ernie, children and church songs.
  • I can rattle off almost all bert & ernie bandjes literally.
  • I played hockey for almost 10 years and loved it. Sometimes I still want to play.
  • I sung in a band and played flute and jembĂ© for a small time. We performed ones and there are secret recording of our studio work :P


I tag Odd and Woolly,Carlijn, Liefgeval and Lili.

1 opmerking: