woensdag 29 september 2010

felted cellphone cozy

cozy3Well since I'm not having new crafts to share, cause if been to busy moving house and finding a new job and integrating with the locals her and well working at my new job, I'll be posting some oldies.

This cellphone cozy I made for Princesspepper for the Craftster One Tiny Thing swap.
In this swap your partner gives you 5 themes from which you can choose.
I used 4 of them: the colour grey, feathers, bats and sequins.
This is what I came up with. It is wet felted over a mold matching her type of cellphone.

search for the bat!


cozy5

1 opmerking:

  1. Hi!! Thanks for the link here! I just tried nuno felting but I haven't had instruction and the result is quite funny. you just have to laugh. I am going to you tube to watch a tutorial and try again. now I will have a look around your blog! I like the shape for your cell phone cozy. and the buttons are so cute!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen