maandag 25 oktober 2010

Swap swap swap all the way to Australia

After not crafting for too long, because of the moving and all, I finally joined another craftswap. It was a samhain/autumn themed swap and my partner Penelope Waits, living in Australia, sent me a gorgeous package last week! It was stuffed with not only hand-crafted beauties but also Australian goodness.

She made me a pincushion! I love the colors and patterns, it is darn cute!

DSC_1393k

In the same style she made this really lovely coasters for me. Hand embroidered with Australian thread.

DSC_1396

DSC_1395

And in my fav colors she made this cute earrings!
DSC_1399

And the teacup they were hiding in already became my favourite one! Penelope, I already Tim Tam Slammed in it with hot choco! It was sooooooo yummy!!!!

Thanks you Essie I love it all!!!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. i'm so glad it arrived safely and that you're happy with it! my family is dutch, so i'm especially glad that some of my little craftlings get to live over in holland with you! xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. ahhhh I thought so seeing the family names at the photos you posted on your flickr! :D I will use them proud and happily!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen